KRSS support all major Mass Spectrometer and Chromatography manufacturers instruments including:
- Genuine replacement parts that save money compared with manufacturer list prices
- Regionally based engineers to for rapid response
- Electronic Engineers Reports
- 48 hour standard response
- Flexible pre-planned maintenance visits throughout the year - scheduled at the customers’ request
- Multiple manufacturers’ equipment covered
- Preferential breakdown and travel/labour rates
- Various electromechanical cover including power board assemblies support
- Fully inclusive options, where consumables/electromechanical support can be included as part of a package
- Flexible payment plans to suit all budgets
- “Back to Bench” support – our fully equipped workshop is available for all equipment needing this support
- Fully compliant OQ/PV packages – KRSS Ltd is an ISO9001 accredited company
- All qualification tests carried out by KRSS are 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Online System Solutions software that tracks the history and management of all KRSS Service Contracts - software keeps a complete log of every service visit, breakdown and all work carried out on a customers’ system
- Secure access to data via KRSS website. We provide our customers with secure access to their call/instrument history via a protected password. Features of this service include review incident notes, consumables fitted, track instrument history, log new calls to KRSS directly.
- Training – KRSS can offer various levels of training to our contract customers at preferential rates. From basic chromatography trouble-shooting to advanced analytical techniques.
Please contact the KRSS team to experience a fresh way of having total peace of mind when selecting a Service Contract for your equipment.
Why settle for either Silver, Gold or Platinum when you could have all three?
KRSS services for Varian Chromatography and Mass Spec are now available in Italy through our partnership with Serchrom sas, independent service company run by Giuseppe Bonetti. Giuseppe has over 30 years' experience in the field of Scientific Instrumentation, since his employment in the service division of Varian from 1982 to 2010.